Thursday, January 31, 2013

 


A SPICY VALENTINE'S NIGHT....
                                                         WITH MOI?

What are YOU doing this Valentine's Day? Is it a bit forward to ask you to spend that night with me?

Now calm yourself. I'm a good Indian girl. Momma didn't raise no scandalous fool! However, momma did raise me to know how to make chutneys galore and an array of appetizers to pair with them. I would love to share my know-how with you this February 14th. Come single, with your Boo, or with friends but, just come with an empty belly and celebrate this Valentine's Day in the Masala Merrynade spirit!

What you get from this experience:
  • a bottomless cup of masala chai
  • easy-to-recreate recipes to take home for 6 Odiya chutneys
  • a sampling of all chutneys with a spread of fritters, samosas, and cutlets all while watching me give a demo of each chutney
  • a sumptuous vegetarian dinner after appetizers galore
  • a jar of homemade chutney to take home
To sign up, visit:
http://www.sidetour.com/experiences/spice-up-valentine-s-day-with-a-chutney-demo-and-tasting

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment