Monday, March 4, 2013

Experience masala merriment in person!

Loves, this is an exciting time for me as I've been given the opportunity, through a creative company by the name of Side Tour, to share my cooking and recipes with you all in person, in Astoria, Manhattan, and starting later this month, in Philadelphia!

I'm offering culinary experiences that range from the traditional (Pass the chinguree bhaja!) to strangely delicious and non-traditional (your Silu Auntie can't make you no Spam tharkari) and everything in between (goat cheese and tomato-tamarind chutney just makes sense).

The few classes I've hosted so far have spoiled me. I've met some truly warm and insightful souls in the process which have lead to unique friendships proving once more what a powerful medium cooking and eating together can be in connecting people, whether its for the duration of the class or long thereafter.

These experiences are given on numerous dates in different locations so make sure you sign up for the right date and place. Whether you come alone or bring a friend, you'll be promised a humorously flavor-packed night or your money back guaranteed!

I lie. I'll still keep your money but I swear you won't want it back anyway!

Sign up to day and LIVE THE SPICY LIFE!

Looking for something traditional yet unheard of when it comes to Indian cuisine? Go to http://sdtr.co/15ofiAg

Curious to know how to use Spam in commonly cooked Indian dishes (I'm sure like me, you stay awake at night thinking about it)? Click on http://sdtr.co/15ofzTT

Want to learn how to pair Indian chutneys with non-Indian foods such as cheese and meats? Then visit http://sdtr.co/YZ3bYD





 

No comments:

Post a Comment